If you are interested in one of our horses or
just want some more information you can contact us: contact form.
Kind regards, TyBees
Brecht, Tamara, Marit and Anouk Vandermoere – Vandecaveye
- If you buy a horse, we are happy to help you every step of the way.
- If a stallion is purchased and there are no plans to breed and / or show, we can have him gelded for you, subject to reimbursement of the vet costs. Then you are 100% sure of a reliable friend for your children and / or grandchildren.
- When we sell a horse, we would like to see it go to a home where a companion is already present (or where another one will come). Horses are herd animals and become lonely, stressed and unhappy at all when alone. We don’t sell a horse when it comes to stand alone.
- All our horses are AMHA – AMHR and NMPRS registered and therefore have a passport and chip.
- They are all DNA tested and parentage Qualified.
- They are up-to-date with their vaccinations and are dewormed at regular intervals. They are also all used to the farrier who visits regularly.
- Any transport costs are borne by the buyer.
- The horse will not leave us until it has been paid in full.
“Who says happiness is not for sale has never had a horse “